I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Results Aren't Always What We Want

I wasn't able to go to church again yesterday due to female issues keeping me from being able to but I was able to at least weigh. I gained .2 lbs this week but that is okay. I usually gain "the week before" so I was expecting a gain. And it is usually more than what I got for results this week...so I was pleased.

Things sure are coming a lot slower this time. But I'm thankful for the results the Lord has let me have so far. It seems my first goal is going to never come but I know it will if I continue to pray and lean on the Lord for the results I get. He is certainly helping me eat better. And I thank Him for that. It sure isn't me!!

I pray y'all had good results as well. And even if it wasn't the results you were wanting or hoping for....be thankful that it wasn't more than it was if you gained. Just keep going and don't give up. Trust in Him for it all!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

2 comments:

Pam--in America said...

I'm glad you aren't letting this small gain get you down. I have the same problem the week before. It's always exciting later when the scale moves back down; you feel like you've lost a LOT!
Keep up the good work, and keep trusting in Him!

Tori Leslie said...

Hey I beat you!!! Yea, I gained 1 lb!!! He he he!

Anyhow, you have a wonderful attitude about your gain, don't expect to find that attitude on my blog! :0)

Have a great day!