I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's Flu Season

I was checking the weather.com flu report for the United States and noticed that our state is at the regional level. That is one away from the top which is widespread. I was at the drug store the other day filling Michelle's prescription and the parking lot was almost full and inside I found several getting prescriptions filled and others in the flu and cold medicine aisle. I guess the flu has hit our area....and now I have it. The night before last I had a bad sore throat and then woke up with it yesterday then began to have body aches all day yesterday. I finally got a headache and fever about 4:30 yesterday afternoon. Today I still have the body aches and feel really fatigued. On top of that I'm due to have my female issues to hit me today or tomorrow.

I drank LOTS of water yesterday and even ate better than I thought I would. I'm sure not getting up and moving around at all hindered my calorie burning. I have yet to get my exercising done this week...and now I don't even feel like it. I'd probably pass out if I tried. I'm praying this week will not be a total failure.

I pray you all are having a better week and a more successful week. If you aren't so far...then start today!! Don't let the entire week be a failure. Turn that failure to victory with Christ as your helper.

Love and prayers are going up for you all!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."



3 comments:

motherofmany said...

I don't post a comment often, but you have been such a blessing to me.

If you have a minute, I could really use prayer. I am really struggling and need to hear form the Lord.

Thanks!

Pam--in America said...

I'm so sorry you're down with the flu! I'll pray for you to get well soon.
The only consolation I have when I'm sick is that I don't feel like eating very much, and my body is using lots of energy to fight off sickness... it's like weight loss without trying. ;) I hope some good comes out of this for you!

Sis. Julie said...

motherofmany...I just prayed for you and will continue to do so.