I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another Good Day

Yesterday was another victorious day!! The Lord was a great help to me. I did use one of God's blessings (for those who are not in our group at our church we can't use WW things so Sis. Karen has changed things to be unique for our group...we have God's blessings instead of flex points). We get 35 of God's Blessings each week to use should we want to. So far this week I've used 4 of God's Blessings.

Today I hope to get some exercise done. I walked around Walmart yesterday for quite a bit looking for things with Kristina. So that gave me some exercise. Plus I don't sit down at all during the day except to check my email or post on my blogs. But that isn't a real good workout...so today I hope to get a workout in.

I pray y'all are doing great and trusting the Lord for the results at the end of your day. If we will lean on Him and ask Him to help us and then LET Him help us then we can get the results that He desires and we want as well. May we all be able to lay our head down at night and say "Thank You Lord for helping me with my eating today!!"

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

No comments: