I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm Sure Struggles Are Coming

Yesterday was another really good day. I didn't really have a chance to get real hungry all day. I tried to take care of eating when I felt the beginning of feeling hungry. If I let myself get totally hungry I find it harder to eat slow and get full faster. So I am going to try to eat when I feel the slightest bit like I need to eat something. I find I do better that way.

I ended up using 4 of God's Blessings last night after church. I hadn't eaten since 4:00 that afternoon so I was getting just a tad bit hungry. So I had a bologna sandwich with light bologna and light mayo on it. I was going to just finish the night off with my water...but it just wasn't satisfying me. So I prayed and the Lord gave me liberty to eat as long as it wasn't too much.

I pray y'all had a good day as well. I know that I'm due for a day of struggles sometime and I only pray that I'll do well with it when it comes. The devil wants me fat and lazy. When I am overweight like I am now I feel tired and run-down. I have less energy and would just as soon sit or lay on the couch and do nothing all day. Does that sound like a day that honors God? I don't think so. Please pray for me that I'll continue to do well with the Lord's help. That is the only way I can do it is with His help. I can't do it alone that is for sure!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."


No comments: