I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What A Day....

Yesterday was a great day!! I managed to stay in my points range and the devil didn't really tempt me too much. He did a couple of times but it wasn't with anything that was really mouth-watering to where I couldn't resist especially with the help of the Lord.

It also helps that there were several answers to prayer in one day. It seems we struggle more with our eating habits when things are going wrong or going badly...but when things seem to be going pretty well then we don't find ourselves running to the refrigerator or cabinet to comfort our sorrows.

I thank the Lord for answered prayer and I thank Him for giving me the strength to get through another day with my eating. I rejoice when I can come to the end of a day and know that I didn't do anything that I didn't NEED to where my eating is concerned. Thank You Lord!!

I pray your day was a controlled one. Not controlled by you but controlled by the Holy Spirit. If we will let Him control us in every way...including our eating habits...then we can't go wrong!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

No comments: