I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Devil Tried His Best.....

Yesterday was a great day!! God really helped me overcome so many temptations. You know what He used to help me? My water!! I love drinking water. My body craves it more and more these days as I'm making it more a part of my daily beverage. It helps me to feel full when I eat and it helps me to get past those times that I "think" I'm hungry but I know I'm really not.

The devil tried to get to me through my exercise though. I tried to workout to my Taebo dvd but I sure couldn't do it very well. It had been a long time since I had tried to do it. My first mistake was trying to do the power and strength dvd and not starting out with the foundation dvd. I should have known I wasn't ready for the power and strength one. But I tried it anyway. I only made it about 15 minutes into the 45 minute workout. The devil was whispering in my ear the entire time that I couldn't do it. He kept telling me that my knees are bad and that I am too fat to do it. I told him he was a liar and that I could do it with the strength and determination that comes from the Lord. It sure doesn't come from me...I am weak!! It was the Lord that got me to doing the workout as long as I did. If it had been me....I'd have quit after the first 5 minutes. I'm going to wait till Friday and do another workout. I don't want to workout too much just yet. I do want to start walking though. I love walking!!

I made some of the ice cream sandwiches that Sis. Karen made for the second meeting we had. They consist of one sheet of graham crackers broke in half with a spoon of fat free cool whip in between them. Then I froze them and at them yesterday afternoon. Mmmmmm!!! They are sooooooo good!! And they are only 2 points.

I did end up using one of my flex points. I should do better now though....I got my wheat bread and my fat free milk. That will help with my points quite a bit.

I hope y'all have a great day on your journey. Thank you for coming by and taking this journey with me.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."


No comments: