I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Loss....Woohoo!!!

I know I don't always have losses to share but I sure like it when I do. I lost another 1.6 lbs this week. I really thought I would gain since it was "that week" but since it came on Thursday I guess I lost some by Sunday when I weighed-in. I'm feeling so much better. With all the moving and unpacking that I've done....it has been a great help. But I'm about to have to break out the Walking Away The Pounds dvd in order to get my exercise.

I'm so thankful that things are going as well as they are with my weight-loss. The Lord has truly helped me in every way. I am able to wear skirts that I haven't worn in a long time and my tops aren't as tight in the arms anymore. It feels so good to be able to say those things.

I pray your week was a productive one as well. If not...don't fret!! Just keep going. We all struggle!! I know I have. If it weren't for all of you and your prayers for me and encouragement that you have given...it would have been harder to do this than it has been. So for that I want to say a big THANK YOU!!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

4 comments:

Pam--in America said...

Praise the LORD for more weight loss!! I love that feeling when your clothes start getting loose... how exciting!

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Pam....Me too!!

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, 1.6 lbs. is great!! Keep it up!

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Tori...Thanks Sis!! It always is such a good feeling to see the number be smaller than the week before...but if it hadn't been I'd still be rejoicing. I've certainly gotten tons of exercise!!