I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A New Blogger To Introduce You To

Hello everyone!! I wanted to leave a post introducing you ladies to a young lady that is in our church and is very close friends with my youngest daughter Michelle. Her name is Marcy and she has been on a journey to eating better and losing weight along with the rest of us at our church that are doing so. She has lost quite a bit of weight and I'm so proud of her.

She has started a blog to help her keep track of what she is doing with her weight-loss. I would appreciate it if you would go by and visit her and be an encouragement to her like you have been to me.

Thanks y'all!! I know it will be a blessing to her getting comments from you all.

5 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Thanks for the link Julie, I'm headed over there to check it out now!

Sis. Julie said...

Sis. Tori....Thanks. I know you will be a tremendous blessing to Marcy.

Marcy said...

thank-you for the post. And I'm very proud of you too. You have been such a blessing to me. love you!

Karen said...

Hi Sis. Julie!

I've been such a 'delinquent'! I haven't been getting around to people's blogs much. I've been getting lots done around here, though, and trying to push through these last few month of this years homeschooling.

Anyway. I am back and trying to hit the weight-loss hard again. I'm so glad you've been doing well and that you ladies are all still meeting at your church to lose together!

Sis. Julie said...

sis. karen...please don't feel bad. I haven't been getting around to anyone's blogs either. I've been so busy with unpacking and touch-up painting and setting things up. I'm so glad that we are continuing to meet together at church too. Although our family is going to be leaving our church in a couple of weeks so I won't be participating in those meetings anymore. I hope I continue to do well though.