I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Boy Am I Getting Lots Of Exercise!!!

Hello all!! I pray y'all are having a great day and a wonderful week! I have gotten so much accomplished. I thank the Lord for the strength and energy to do it. He has truly enabled me and given me the proper mindset to do it. Every time I would begin to dread going up those stairs one more time I would think to myself "I sure can use the exercise!" and then I was able to do it and feel good about it. I am sore in my legs and in my backside...so that means I have been toning up in my trips up and down the stairs.

The house is looking just great and I'm so thankful for this beautiful home the Lord has provided for us. God is so much better to me than I deserve!!

If you are not having a productive week this week....don't get down and discouraged. Just keep going. The results will come....but we have to do our part. Eat right...don't overeat and drink that water!!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

1 comment:

Pam--in America said...

I'm glad to hear that you're still appreciating your exercise!

This week I've thought a lot about how much you push drinking enough water. I've been trying to get better about it. Every time I'm thirsty for something other than water I tell myself, "Drink a glass of water first, and then if you still want it; okay." Of course, after the water, I don't feel like I want anything else! Thanks for always reminding us to keep hydrated.