I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Sunday, December 23, 2007

All I Can Say Is Praise The Lord!!!

I am so thankful to the Lord for all He has done to help me this week!! We had weigh-in today and I lost 3.6 lbs. I don't know how either. I did not do well with my water this week at all. But I guess I have done well with my eating. God has really helped me!! It certainly isn't something I could have done on my own.

I pray y'all have had a great week as well. I won't be back on and posting until Wednesday. Tomorrow we are going to my husband's parents' house to exchange gifts with all of them and then Tuesday (Christmas Day) we will go back over there to spend the day with them again. So I will be back on Wednesday and posting.

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and enjoy your time with your families. Don't forget to remember Christ and the reason we celebrate Christmas Day. Also be sure to listen to Him and your body when you are eating all that good food. I love you all and am praying for you too!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

No comments: