I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Woohoo!!

After a week that I wasn't sure I had done well....I found out I did better than I thought I had. We had weigh-in today and a great meeting. Everyone did really well. I lost 3.6 lbs.!! I'm finding that I'm not losing it as easily this time. Last time I used the weight watchers program I was losing 9 lbs. one week and 5 lbs. the next. This time it is coming slower and harder. I realize I'm not as young as I was then and my metabolism has probably slowed some. So I'm trying to take that into consideration. I just praise the Lord for how He is helping me and that I'm turning to Him more for the help I need to do this.

Sis. Karen
did a great devotion with us. Her subject was sweets this week. This next week is going to be my big tempting week with my monthly schedule. And sweet are going to be my biggest temptation. But she was referring to sweets according to the Word of God. The Word of God is sweet should be sweet to us. And if we would really think about it we would realize that it really is. So when we are tempted to eat those sweets that are before us we just need to turn to the fat free sweets of the Word. Amen!! Thank you Sis. Karen for that encouraging devotion today!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."


No comments: