I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Another Good Day

Monday was another good day of sorts. I stayed down on the couch most of the day...but I didn't have much of an appetite from not feeling well. So that made it easier to stop when I knew I needed to. Hopefully I'll listen to my Father and my body today when I eat and am satisfied.

With Christmas eve and Christmas day coming up we will all be faced with temptations to overeat. We have to purpose in our heart and pray now that we will receive the strength that God will be trying to give us to not over indulge in the great tasting and fattening foods that will be placed before us. At my momma-in-law's house there will be cookies, fudge, pies, and only the Lord knows what else at this point. My thing will be to stop when I'm satisfied when tasting of those great foods. I'm in charge of making a dessert and will be trying to find one that is low-fat.

I'm praying for each of you that stop by here and are going down this journey to a thinner and healthier you as I am doing the same. God knows who you are and He knows who I'm praying for. Please pray for me as well!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

2 comments:

Marsheila said...

Thank you Ms Julie for praying for me Lord knows I need it....I watched the biggest loser tonight and it sure was motivating those people really worked hard to lose their weight it sure was good I know the key is to first pray and work out hard after these all these holidays I am gonna work out harder than ever. I did walk around the block today with levi.

Sis. Julie said...

sis. marsheila...good for you!! I only wish you and I lived closer together so that we could walk together. I don't get any walking done by myself. I really want one of those videos or dvds "Walking The Pounds Away". I think I'd like them.