I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Another Good Day...I Think :<)

I went over on my blessings by 4 yesterday. I've got to pray more to get through those cravings. I may have over-estimated my numbers a couple of times though. I didn't even look up my numbers for supper. I just guessed but didn't even eat everything on my plate. I've been eating on luncheon plates that are much smaller than the dinner plates. That way I make my portions smaller and it looks like I'm eating more. Then of course I'm drinking my water by the jugs full. I'll have to show you a picture of my jug so you can get an idea of what I drink my water out of.

I pray y'all did well yesterday and that when we weigh in this week we will all be pleased with the numbers that show on the scale. Unless we all come in with the thought or mindset like Sis. Sheila does....that the scales are a liar!! LOL!! I won't take it as lying if I lose...but I will call it a liar if I gain...LOL!!

Have a great day today and remember to pray before you eat....no matter what it is. Not only to give the Lord thanks for it but to ask Him to help you to stop when you are satisfied.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

No comments: