I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Monday, December 17, 2007

I've Gotten Behind

Just as always happens each month....I have my cycle and I fall behind on things. I'm sorry for not posting the past few days. They have been rough days to say the least.

I missed going to church yesterday due to not doing well. The luxury (if you can call it that) of living on the church property is that I was able to get my daughter to bring me the scale we use to weigh each week and I was able to weigh-in like the other ladies did that were there. I stayed exactly the same as two weeks ago. I missed weigh-in last Sunday too from being in NC. So I guess I didn't do too bad. I'm just glad I didn't gain.

I need to go eat now but I'm not really hungry at the moment. I've only had my cup of coffee this morning and it is almost lunch time. I have several things that are going on in my life right now and when I go through things I tend to do one of two things...not eat or eat too much. This is really a trying time for me in my new journey with the Lord in weight-loss. I want to honor Him and do the right thing concerning my eating habits. I don't want to forsake Him and turn to food. I want to turn to Him and forsake food if He wants me too. Your prayers for me would be a great blessing right now.

I pray y'all have done well with your journey to a thinner and more healthy you.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

No comments: