I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Know...It's Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I haven't updated either of my blogs this week. I've been down with female issues (as usual) and just haven't been able to sit at the computer till now. I thought I'd update on my week so far.

I guess you can figure how I've been feeling. Till today I've been feeling pretty poorly. I haven't been eating much at all. I never really have much of an appetite during this time. So this time isn't any different. I did manage to weigh-in Sunday. Not at church...but since we live right behind the church I had my daughter bring me the scale so I could weigh. I gained .4 lbs this week. I guess it could have been worse since I usually gain 5 lbs or so.

I am enjoying my workout too. I'm finding that I'm getting more energy with my workout and also with my everyday goings on. I really like that!! I will try to update again in a day or so. Things are beginning to get hectic with preparations for the bridal shower and the wedding. So I'm not sure how much I'll be able to update. But I'll try. Just know that if I don't get to it is because there is so much to do. I pray y'all are having a great week!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

My prayers are with you. I am so sorry that you haven't felt well. Have a great wedding. connie from Texas

Sis. Julie said...

sis. connie....I never feel well at that time of the month. It literally knocks me down on the couch. But thankfully it only lasts 3-4 days and then I'm fine again. I'm just glad it is over with before the wedding. Now I can get back to planning and such that I need to do. Weddings sure are a lot of work...and we only do the groom's part!! LOL!!

Tori Leslie said...

Sis Julie,
My prayers are with you, I'm dealing with some of that yucky mess right now too, sure is depressing.

Praying for you and your goals!!
Oh yea I'm starting again tomorrow!

Sis. Julie said...

sis. tori....Amen!! I'm so excited you are getting it started again. I'm praying for you!!