I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's A New Day And A New Year

Happy New Year to each of you!! It is hard to believe it is 2008. I failed in so many years in 2007...but this is a new day and a new year. We must all strive to not fail the Lord in all areas in our lives this year. I know we will fail Him. We'll fail Him in our walk with Him and we'll fail Him and ourselves in our journey to the healthier and thinner person that God wants us to be.

I have failed this past week in my weight-loss. Last week I gained 3.1 pounds. Yes...I ate too many iced sugar cookies. They were here and I love them and no one else was eating them...so to keep them from going to waste...I ate them!! I know...it was a bad week of choices and not turning to the Lord in those times of temptation. And this week will be tough because I am bloated due to my female issues. But I can (with the help of the Lord if I let Him) make it less than it would normally have been had I not trusted Him in those times of temptation that will no doubt come.

I pray y'all did better than I did. But whether you failed or succeeded last week and last year....we can strive to do better this year. Let's all get closer to the Lord in all areas of our lives this year and let Him help us with our journey to being more thin and healthy this year.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

No comments: