I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What A Busy Day!!

Yesterday was such a busy day. I worked on our wedding invitation list to get it finished up for Jessica to have to do the invitations for the wedding. Then I had to finish planning the bridal shower. Since it is coming up next Saturday (wow...that is soon!!) and I won't be able to do anything for a few days later this week I had to finish up what I'd need for a menu and games and such. I got all of that completed and went to get the girls' shoes for the wedding.

I didn't eat much yesterday during the day. It wasn't till last night that I got hungry and ate. I know...that isn't healthy. But when you are rushing around it is hard to stop and do what you are supposed to do.

I'm really bloated today and feel very heavy. I'm sure you ladies know how that is. Anyway...I'm going to push drinking the water today and try to get in at least a 30 minute walk workout.

I pray all of you are doing well with your journey this week. Don't forget to trust the Lord to help you!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things which strengtheneth me."

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying you have a less busy day..When I see I am going to have a busy day and not able to get lunch I bring little snacks..Then when i get to eat dinner i am not so hungry I eat way to much..

Sis. Julie said...

sis. michelle...that's a great idea...except lately my busy days aren't planned busy days. They get busy as the day goes on. Like today I've had an added thing to my day of taking Ronnie to the doctor. He can't drive himself because he has something in his eye or has a stye in his eye that is not allowing him to open his eye at all. It is very painful for him too. So I'm driving him to the doctor. The rest of the day is just normal everyday things that I have to get done.

TO BECOME said...

Sis. Julie, I am so glad to be back to visit you. I know the wedding is very close now but you will make it through and God will bless your every effort. I am praying for all of you. Thank you from the very depths of my heart for all your prayers for Jim and I and our family. They were and are so appreciated. God bless and keep you. connie from Texas