I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Knew It Would Happen

I didn't want it to happen but it did. I gained 1 lb this week. I was hoping to lose since I did so much running around and didn't eat much in the last week before the wedding. But I also didn't drink much water. I am a firm believer that drinking the needed amount of water is vital. Drinking one glass a day is not going to get it done. So guess what I'm doing today? I'm drinking my water like crazy!!

I pray y'all did better than I did this past week. I sure do hope to do better this week. We'll see though.

Have a great week and trust God and ask Him to help you with your eating this week.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

5 comments:

Karen said...

Having escaped a wedding week only gaining a pound is pretty good. Not eating as much as you should probably hurt more than helped, though. While I've been on WW, they've encouraged us to use up our points every day so our bodies don't think they're starving and then hang on to all that fat we're trying to lose. You probably knew all that but just in case...

I hope you're all rested up now. Are you still doing the walking tapes? I just started my walking this week. I need to get those verses printed up to make good use of that time. Have a blessed week, Julie.

Pam--in America said...

I need to do better on my water consumption as well. Any tips?

Tori Leslie said...

Hey 1 lb is nothing, you'll have that off plus some this week. Keeping up the good work, perserverence pays off, everytime!

Sis. Julie said...

Thank you ladies!! I know it could have been worse than gaining one pound. I was just so disappointed. I do realize that I need to eat more to keep my metabolism up. It is just so strange to think like that. As for drinking water as much as we should....you just have to make yourself do it. When I lost all my weight before I started out hating water. But then I got used to it and eventually I got to where my body craves it when I don't get as much as I should. So just drink it anyway. Make yourself!! You'll eventually get to where you like it. You could also try putting something in the water. They have all kinds of packets that you can add to a 20 oz bottle of water to make it taste good. At least you will be getting your water intake. Just make sure it is sugar-free.

TO BECOME said...

I am so happy for you. One lb with all that temptation around. That could be just fluid gain. I know you will make it this next week if your body is not just wanting to catch up. The main thing is don't get discouraged, it will happen. love you, connie from Texas