I Cortinthians 6:19-20 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."


BEGINNING WEIGHT (220.6 lbs.)
CURRENT WEIGHT (183.0 lbs.)
AMOUNT OF LOSS SO FAR (37.6 lbs.)
RESULTS THIS WEEK (-3.7 lbs.)

Friday, January 4, 2008

I Skipped Two Meals Today

I did not skip two meals on purpose. I meant to eat breakfast but just got started on laundry and things without even thinking twice about it. Then it was time to leave to take Michelle to her neurology appointment and we were gone during lunch time. We got home just in time for me to cook supper. I've done well today with my eating as far as my "Blessings" are concerned. I'm sure my metabolism needed a boost by me eating more but unfortunately that didn't happen today. I also didn't get any exercise done. I wanted to but it just didn't happen. Now I won't get a chance until Monday or Tuesday.

I pray y'all did well today. I hope to do better tomorrow.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

8 comments:

~~Deby said...

So far I have stayed within my point range THIS year..2008....I am thankful...as I usually like to eat...when sick..you know the comfort food brings...
Deby

Sis. Julie said...

sis. deby...I sure do know the comfort food brings. I'm so proud of you for staying in your range this year so far. I would like to be able to say the same but I'm not sure I can. I am doing much better though.

Michelle said...

Well so far I have lost only 1lb..a little discouraged because I thought I lost more but I am pressing forward

Sis. Julie said...

sis. michelle....don't let yourself get discouraged. You have to look at it as at least you didn't gain when you don't lose as much as you'd like. I gained 3 lbs last week and I was thankful it wasn't more than that. Keep up the good work...you're doing fine!!

Michelle said...

I just have to tell you..I did 3 miles today on the WATP..I am so proud of myself..Boy did I want to give up but I didn't..Also Have you ever tried one of the sweat suits they have at walmart..

Sis. Julie said...

sis. michelle....WOOHOO!!! I'm so proud of you too!! I'm glad you didn't give up. Trust me...when I'm doing the dvd's (especially the 4 mile walk) I want to give up but I just pray and ask the Lord to help me and He does!! No...I haven't tried the sweat suits. Do they help?

Michelle said...

My Dh got me one and I thought I would give it a try this morning and Wow..Did I ever sweat..They say if you work up a sweat you did a good work out..

Sis. Julie said...

sis. michelle...thank you for the info...I'll have to check into it.